Alright, Meg, I put these pictures up for you so you can see what the diaper covers I was telling you about look like.
We've decided that we're definitely going to try out cloth diapers. When I first started checking into them I found this great diaper service not far from our house. It seems pretty affordable compared to disposables (not that I have much to base that opinion on...) and we're really psyched about it. I wasn't quite sure how cloth diapers work so the girl that runs the service came by our house to show us the diapers and covers. It seems like there's not a whole lot more to it than disposables - you just fold the diaper and stick it inside the cover, then wrap the cover around the baby and velcro in place, just like you would with a disposable. We're signed up for 8 weeks service. Here's a link to her site if you want to read more about cloth diapers.
2 comments:
I love it! I am very jealous of your diaper service availability. I can't wait to hear how little fungo likes them.
One word of warning--keep the diaper pail away from Phoebe. Dogz LOVE the dirty diapers! When we were in the diaper stage, we often came home to find the diaper pail knocked over and the muck on the floor--ah, memories!
Post a Comment