Sunday, September 9, 2007

24.5 weeks...


Here I am with my belly! I think it's getting bigger every day - I can't quite imagine what it will be like in December! You can also see the color we painted the baby's bedroom in the background. It's a really nice, bright green and we put up new white blinds in the room. I also hung some window valances you can sort of see. We (I) picked out a bunch of cute stuff for the bedroom from Target, but all we've bought so far are the valances. You can see the rest of the collection at Target.com. I just thought it was really cute stuff that would be good for a girl's room or a boy's room.

1 comment:

Meghann said...

I had no idea that you were pregnant...how exciting! I love these blogs because even though I am in a different state I can keep up! I hope the pregnancy is going well. I feel so far behind all of you!!!
l,megs